Taijutsu
Up to A-rank

Customs
(doton:koudo glove) Earth gloves
Type:supplement
Rangen/a
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:n/a
Description:userslams his hand in the ground and creates a glove out of ground covering his whole hands and gives the user +20 on taijutsu attack and +10 when guarding with his/her hands

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha

Background
Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konoha

I’ve been living a normal life, a boring and ordinary life, of course I’m with my family and friends but still I can’t help thinking “what if there’s much more out there for me?”

So I decided to travel different places and learn to live life to the fullest…

Of course my family and clan was against it, I’ve never lived by my self before, I’ve always been pampered and cared for, and that’s the reason I want to leave; I want to experience life by my self with no one to rely on, being independent is what I longed for

After a few attempts of running away from home, finally I pulled through, now I’ll be leaving life as I know it and entering a new world to replace it

But life wasn’t as easy as I thought it would, I had to face a lot of danger, it almost made me want to go back but I’ll never do that, not unless I find what I’m looking for

And that’s another story, I just don’t know what I’m looking for, but I intend to move forward

Now that I’m 16, (5 years already passed) I seem to have gotten stronger with living life alone, though I do miss them, I refuse to go back not unless I’m satisfied

I just wonder, what am I longing for?

But back home, the clan has been destroyed and I didn't even know

When I got back

Everywhere I look,everything was in ruins, instinct took over; I ran as fast as I could back to the house, I know it’s been 5 and a half years but how could something like this happen

When I got there, I pushed the door open not thinking anymore because even our big sweet home had crumbled,

“MOM! DAD!” I shouted not knowing what to do, I searched the whole house but found no one. “DAMN! WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?” I shouted as I punched the wall next to me

I decided to search for anyone but, I couldn’t find them

After a while of thinking, I remembered something that happened on my way to Konoha

Flashback
I was walking ever so slowly, I still couldn’t find what I really wanted but I decided to head home for a change, maybe being with them was the only thing I needed

I was thinking about how to explain what I’ve done, when people suddenly gathered around at one of the shops nearby, they were whispering about something horrible that happened to a village, I didn’t hear the name though

It bothered me a little but I ignored it instead, I’m not the type to neither meddle nor eavesdrop on people
End of flashback

Now that I think of it, they might have been talking bout what happened here… If only I knew, then I would have asked to know the truth

And I questioned the rest of the village what happened to my clan while I was gone.

and 1 oldman spoke to me he said "don't you know? your whole clan has been destroyed by one of ur family members"

I immedietly tink who and why?Why can he destroy his own clan?

then the oldman continued "it was Itachi Uchiha"

I didn't think that Itachi can destroy our clan because He was so kind back in the days when I we were still a child.

Realizing this I quickly ran infront of the clans gate and wounded my left arm and vow on my blood that I will resurect the clan!

Because this is the REASON why I still Live!

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Battles

Won:1
Lost:2
Draw:1

MY SHARINGAN TRAINING!

Last edited by a moderator: