Nidaime.

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doge it (Water Clone Technique) 10 Clones then Suiro no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
U Are Trap in the Water Prison You and my 10 clones are inside from outside i summon Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique) 4 Water Dragon Come and Drag u all the way down the water 3 Of my clone grab your Hand And ur body 2 Of My clones come and Rasenga Nagashi!!!!!! Wind Element

Nidaime.

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Prepare for Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness) surijkugan Cant see me only i can see u and
Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) Huge Waterfall Inthe sky Come and throws At High Speed Water And To Make Sure Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) 15 Clones 5 Of Then Grab In Ur arms So cannot make any hand Sign And Comes The Real Me And Rasengan Nagashi!!!!!!! Wind Element in your Chest

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Prepare for Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness) surijkugan Cant see me only i can see u and
Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) Huge Waterfall Inthe sky Come and throws At High Speed Water And To Make Sure Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) 15 Clones 5 Of Then Grab In Ur arms So cannot make any hand Sign And Comes The Real Me And Rasengan Nagashi!!!!!!! Wind Element in your Chest
why do you write so much...

Nidaime.

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How can u replace it if i block ur Hands???
Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique) 5 Dragons Come an attack your Frog The frog Release u Then I COme and Shadow clone on 5 Kunai making it ten goes directly to you and
Suiryudan no Jutsu Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) Water From Nowhere ATTAckin you

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I thought u didn't need no hand signs to replace.
I'm hit hard and now 1 of the 21 shadow clones hid and attacks the real you to release the jutsu and now i use Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu and summon 200 clones now i throw 200 kunai at you and your clones and kill all your clones