Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHat an amazing game 8 -2 for Bayern , who obliterated Barca and Lessi ( BTW Lessi didnt won single UEFA champions league without Xavi and Iniesta , also didnt win anything with his national team while on other side Xavi and Iniesta won 2 Uefa cups and 1 Fifa world cup with their national team all that without Lessi) .

I was thinking 7 - 0 in 2013 in 2 games was humiliating but this is even worse.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont understand what happened to barca everytime they qualify to final phazes they lose with heavy score ...

anyway i like both barca and bayern ....congrats..

also it's not messis fault....forexemple he did his best in world cup 2014 and was even chosen best player...but it was up to teh whole argentina team to achieve victory..

not matter what Messi is teh greatest player of all times imo..

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont understand what happened to barca everytime they qualify to final phazes they lose with heavy score ...

anyway i like both barca and bayern ....congrats..

also it's not messis fault....forexemple he did his best in world cup 2014 and was even chosen best player...but it was up to teh whole argentina team to achieve victory..

not matter what Messi is teh greatest player of all times imo..
I find it funny, now we can mock Barca and Lessi fans. I agree that Messi is easily best player of his generation.

Best of all time still goes to Pele , Messi would need 500 + more goals to beat Pele guiness world record ( Messi is already 33 years old he is never reaching Pele score ) and Pele won 3 world cups with Brasil ( another record ) while Messi didn´t win anything. Both are amazing dribblers and strikers and both won everything they could with their team Messi with Barca and Pele with Santos.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it funny, now we can mock Barca and Lessi fans. I agree that Messi is easily best player of his generation.

Best of all time still goes to Pele , Messi would need 500 + more goals to beat Pele guiness world record ( Messi is already 33 years old he is never reaching Pele score ) and Pele won 3 world cups with Brasil ( another record ) while Messi didn´t win anything. Both are amazing dribblers and strikers and both won everything they could with their team Messi with Barca and Pele with Santos.
1000 goals when he played against fire fighters team and stuff like that ???..

not sure of offside rule existed during his early football careers..

yes pele won 3 world cup(some say 2 btw) but he didn't play big role in them(like football eye witnesses fans said...unlike messi he lead his argentina team to final phaze in 2014 and was considered best player in wc 2014...NOT MESSI'S FAULT HERE...HE DID HIS BEST!!!!

what about ballon dors he won ...more then 4..and he will still win 6 7 8..he has qualities to acheive that even at 33 years age...

now plz read this :

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1000 goals when he played against fire fighters team and stuff like that ???..

not sure of offside rule existed during his early football careers..

yes pele won 3 world cup(some say 2 btw) but he didn't play big role in them(like football eye witnesses fans said...unlike messi he lead his argentina team to final phaze in 2014 and was considered best player in wc 2014...NOT MESSI'S FAULT HERE...HE DID HIS BEST!!!!

what about ballon dors he won ...more then 4..and he will still win 6 7 8..he has qualities to acheive that even at 33 years age...

now plz read this :

Even counting official games only Pele still has far better goal ratio than Messi , both are top 10 dribblers in history but Pele is better striker overall.

If scoring was that easy at that time answer me why other players of that time didn´t score similar number of goals like Pele did . Why among hundred players only Pele scored above 1 000 goals ????????????

Nobody cares about butthurt excuses Pele scored in both world cup finals he played and won both world cups. Messi was also never top scorer of any world cup he played and never won single one. Pele did win 3 world cup he played 2 games and scored 1 goal in 1962 everything else is just haters excuse.

I like how in that article in number 4 author is asking " where is Pele " . He is only player in world with 3 world cups something author choose to simply ignore.

Offside rule did exist dont spread nonsense only thing that was different was that there was not red card so opposition defenders were free to use dangerous tackles without any fear of red card.

When Messi finishes his carrear he will never reach Pele guinness world record and even if you want to count just official games Messi will still have worse goal ratio per game.

Fact that Pele won 3 world cups and Messi didn´t even single one makes this debate further pointless about Greatest of all time.

Opinions are subjective but statictic never lies Pele is GOAT .

I am not Pele fan but simply stating facts.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even counting official games only Pele still has far better goal ratio than Messi , both are top 10 dribblers in history but Pele is better striker overall.

If scoring was that easy at that time answer me why other players of that time didn´t score similar number of goals like Pele did . Why among hundred players only Pele scored above 1 000 goals ????????????

Nobody cares about butthurt excuses Pele scored in both world cup finals he played and won both world cups. Messi was also never top scorer of any world cup he played and never won single one. Pele did win 3 world cup he played 2 games and scored 1 goal in 1962 everything else is just haters excuse.

I like how in that article in number 4 author is asking " where is Pele " . He is only player in world with 3 world cups something author choose to simply ignore.

Offside rule did exist dont spread nonsense only thing that was different was that there was not red card so opposition defenders were free to use dangerous tackles without any fear of red card.

When Messi finishes his carrear he will never reach Pele guinness world record and even if you want to count just official games Messi will still have worse goal ratio per game.

Fact that Pele won 3 world cups and Messi didn´t even single one makes this debate further pointless about Greatest of all time.

Opinions are subjective but statictic never lies Pele is GOAT .

I am not Pele fan but simply stating facts.
im sorry???...say again cuz i didnt understand..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing really both are amazing players and everyone has right on their own opinion but looking at actual statistic Pele is greatest of all time and that is all I care about fans opinion is irrelevant.
u got me wrong there bro..i didn't confirm that offside didn't exist...i was myself kestioning ...wich is why i put kestions marks...

but folllowing ur logic then maradona would've been teh best.. but in end its just our difference of opinions...i respekt ur's btw..

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u got me wrong there bro..i didn't confirm that offside didn't exist...i was myself kestioning ...wich is why i put kestions marks...

but folllowing ur logic then maradona would've been teh best.. but in end its just our difference of opinions...i respekt ur's btw..
Maradona cant be best because Pele obliterates him in every category , 800 + more goals , 3 world cup compared to Maradona 1 and Maradona never won anything major with clubs he played for unlike Pele.