0⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No KG
-Yes CJ and CW
-No Custom elements
-No stealing Kumi
-Killing is allowed but doesn't count towards bio.
-Only A-rank jutsus or below
-I'll take the first move
-Starting at Mid-range
-I'll be using Omar Ares Bane Bio in my signature...
-terrain: Rocky valley with a small water source durrnning Highnoon with a cloudless sky.

*I stand on a large rock staring at the sky, somking on a small corncob pie. Red Oak Bone-breaker is strapped to my back via a 5ft long braided hemp rope.*

-Hope Kageyama gets here soon, I'm starting to think he's gotten scared...

Last edited:

Chidoriissocool

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears out the smoke from the shadows* Man this should be good. I think i will sit in the shadows and watch the fight *throws smoke bomb and returns back to the shadows*

TheGreyFox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
asher bio appears in a near by tree with a lit joint in mouth jumps out and takes a puff
than i preform

Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.

next i use this

(Kagegijin) - Shadow Impersonation
Description: Shadow forms to replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

that should knock u back some blows out smoke

Last edited:

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
appears in a near by tree with a joint in mouth jumps out and takes a puff
than i preform

Kageasshou) - Shadow Giant Hand Crush
Description: Using Flash bombs to extend your shadow your form it into a giant hand that crushes the opponent.

next i use this

(Kagegijin) - Shadow Impersonation
Description: Shadow forms to replicas of the user that pound the opponent and squeezes them to finish them off.

that should knock u back some blows out smoke
*When you toss your flash bomb, I perform Hidden Mst Jutsu creating a thick mist that slowly cover the field. The mist covers me just before your Shadow Giant Hand Crush comes crushing down upon me. Your shadow desipates under the cover of the thick mist before Shadow Impersonation can take form.*
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Under the cover of the mist I perform water clone jutsu creating 4 clones (C1-C4)
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*I attach an exploding note to both C1 and C4 and send them to fight you head on. C2, C3 and I stand in an "I" formation with C2 in the front, C3 in the middle, and Me/Myself/I is at the end. I then perform lightning fang stirking you, send you falling to your knees as C1 and C4 explode sending you flying.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Omar: Your gonna hafta do alot better then that if you wanna hang with me...

TheGreyFox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*When you toss your flash bomb, I perform Hidden Mst Jutsu creating a thick mist that slowly cover the field. The mist covers me just before your Shadow Giant Hand Crush comes crushing down upon me. Your shadow desipates under the cover of the thick mist before Shadow Impersonation can take form.*
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Under the cover of the mist I perform water clone jutsu creating 4 clones (C1-C4)
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*I attach an exploding note to both C1 and C4 and send them to fight you head on. C2, C3 and I stand in an "I" formation with C2 in the front, C3 in the middle, and Me/Myself/I is at the end. I then perform lightning fang stirking you, send you falling to your knees as C1 and C4 explode sending you flying.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Omar: Your gonna hafta do alot better then that if you wanna hang with me...
ok i will

as the mist fills the air with 0 visablity i grab 3 FB and throw them all around me as the flash gos off it blows away the mist
now i preform

Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
Chakra cost: 10
Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

trapping c1 and c4 giving me time to pull out my sword
You must be registered for see images
and cut the exploding note and clones befor it gets a chance to go off

i jump back and throw 5 SB all around me and then preform

(Bunshin No Jutsu)- clone technique
Type:supplementary
Chakra cost:5
Damage:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user it can move but(cannot use any jutsu) This clone is merelyan illusonary projection of th user.
Note: the clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-rank jutsu under its own(mizu/water Tsuchi/earth sumi/ink)

i sind my clone out of the smoke heading for antihero wile i grab out some exploding tags and a Fb i throw the fb behind me and
then i preform

Kage Nui) - Shadow Sewing
Chakra cost: 20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
Damage Points: 40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
Description: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.

impaleing c2 c3 with kuni with tag makeing them go boom thin i jump behind a large rock jest as the lightning strikes the ground where i was standing

Asher now that where done with the worme up come at me bro
*pulls out a joint and lights it*

Last edited:

TheGreyFox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I walk out into the open with both hans in the air and say i give im allmost out of charka and i think i left my oven on i gotta cheak that

lights a joint and walks away

Last edited: