-Subs: No
-Yes KG
-Yes CJ and CW
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing Kumi
-Only A-rank jutsus or below
-I'll get the first move-
-Start at Mid-range
-Terrain: Rocky valley with a small water source durning highnoon.
-Post what bio you are using and get ready to fight
You must be registered for see images

*Omar stand on a large rock staring up into sky, watching the clouds go by. Red Oak Bone-breaker is strapped to his back via a 5ft long braided hemp rope.*

Omar: This will be fun...

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omar: Damn, fighting a Uchiha... Gotta play this smart...

*I start by creating 4 water clones (C1-C4). As soon as they are created both C1 and C4 begain to run towards you in a criss-cross patren.
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*C2 stands in front of me, while C3 stand behind. C3 performs Chakra Senseing Rain just as C1 and C4 make it into close range (7 feet away from your curent possition). C1 banks right and C4 flanks left.
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

*Just as the rain begains to fall C1 tosses two exploding kunai infront of you while C4 performs water shark bomb jutsu (forming the shark 2ft above your head). The shark then crashes down upon you just as the kunai reach you.
(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

Omar: Let's see how you deal with that...
*My clones (C2 and C3) stand in an "I" formation waiting for your counter.

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Obito: Hmph.. too easy

*As Obito see's your clones running towards him in a criss cross patern he releases a huge wave of wind which levels anything in it's path, destroying all your clones and causing intense damage to you.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Obito: Hmph.. too easy

*As Obito see's your clones running towards him in a criss cross patern he releases a huge wave of wind which levels anything in it's path, destroying all your clones and causing intense damage to you.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
-Recap: Omar create 4 water clones (C1-C4) then send C1 and C4 running towards Obito in a criss-cross patren. Obito sees C1 and C4 running towards him so he releasese Wind Style: Pressure Damage (when they reach 7ft away from him) which levels anything in it's path. Both C1 and C4 get desrtoyed as the wave rushes over the field. C2 preforms Chakra Senseing Rain but is then destoryed, Omar gets hit and toss 10ft into long-range and C3 gets destroyed.*

*I get up off the ground and dust myself off as the rain begains to fall.*
-Omar: Damn, when did you get so strong...

Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Obito finishes releasing the wind, he looks up to see the range in front of him to be completely destroyed and see's a figure far in the distance and looks suprised to see Omar getting to his feet.*

-C'mon Omar you can do better than that

*Obito then awaits Omar's next move but doesn't let his gaurd down.​