-Subs: No
-No KG
-Yes CJ and CW
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing Kumi
-Only B-rank jutsus or below
-You get the first move-
-Starting at Mid-range
-terrain: Golf Course with a large lake and two sand pits.
You must be registered for see images

*I stand with Red Oak Bone-breaker stripted to my back, near the lake, far away form the sand pits*
-Man I hate sand, thats why I never go to the beach... Hope he shows up soon...

Last edited:

-Cerberus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji: I'll test him out.
I throw 5 shurikens at you in a arc motion.

Moon eye strapped to my left hip.
:

(Tsuki Manako) Moon Eye
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage: 80 (-10 to user)
Description: The Moon-Eye is a spiritual and a mythical sword lost in the History and very special due to its unique ability.It has a thin and sharp layer of fuuton chakra around it that has the ability to cut through solid metal and rocks.The sword shines bright on the moon light from which it got its name. The sword is also light and easy to handle
Note: ~Can only be summoned once~
~Does -10 to user once summoned~

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji: I'll test him out.
I throw 5 shurikens at you in a arc motion.

Moon eye strapped to my left hip.
:

(Tsuki Manako) Moon Eye
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage: 80 (-10 to user)
Description: The Moon-Eye is a spiritual and a mythical sword lost in the History and very special due to its unique ability.It has a thin and sharp layer of fuuton chakra around it that has the ability to cut through solid metal and rocks.The sword shines bright on the moon light from which it got its name. The sword is also light and easy to handle
Note: ~Can only be summoned once~
~Does -10 to user once summoned~

*As you shurikens come towards me I perform great air cannon, blowing your shrikens back at you.*
Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around.

-Damn, I thought you werent gonna show up Neji...

*As you dodge the shrikens I perform water clone jutsu, creating 4 clones (c1-c4). As soon as they're created c1 and c2 run at you in a criss-cross pattern while c3, c4 and I move into an equalateral triangle in mid range around you.*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*c1 and c2 are now in short range about 5 feet from you when c4 performs chakra senseing rain. The rain begain to fall as c1 and c2 engaes you in hand-to-hand combat.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

-Neji, this is going to be fun...xd

-Cerberus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you shurikens come towards me I perform great air cannon, blowing your shrikens back at you.*
Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around.

-Damn, I thought you werent gonna show up Neji...

*As you dodge the shrikens I perform water clone jutsu, creating 4 clones (c1-c4). As soon as they're created c1 and c2 run at you in a criss-cross pattern while c3, c4 and I move into an equalateral triangle in mid range around you.*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*c1 and c2 are now in short range about 5 feet from you when c4 performs chakra senseing rain. The rain begain to fall as c1 and c2 engaes you in hand-to-hand combat.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

-Neji, this is going to be fun...xd
As i see the surikens come back at me i counter them with my own one's.

Neji: so you like to play with clone's i see. As you create your water clones i create 2 lightning clones one to my right and one to my left. (righty and lefty).
As your two clones begin to run at me i send my chakra into the ground hardening the grass and i shoot it at your clones head and necks. I also shoot the grass at you and your other clones.

I then gather my lightning chakra into my hands and shoots a lightning ball at your body.

Neji: Is that it ?

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Senbon Kusa)-Grass Senbon
Type:Atack
Chakra:10
Damage:20
Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
~Note:Can be only used on terains with short grass.

Raiton: Raikyu) -Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see the surikens come back at me i counter them with my own one's.

Neji: so you like to play with clone's i see. As you create your water clones i create 2 lightning clones one to my right and one to my left. (righty and lefty).
As your two clones begin to run at me i send my chakra into the ground hardening the grass and i shoot it at your clones head and necks. I also shoot the grass at you and your other clones.

I then gather my lightning chakra into my hands and shoots a lightning ball at your body.

Neji: Is that it ?

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Senbon Kusa)-Grass Senbon
Type:Atack
Chakra:10
Damage:20
Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
~Note:Can be only used on terains with short grass.

Raiton: Raikyu) -Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
*As your lightning ball and grass senbon comes towards me I perform great break through, dispearssing your lighting ball and sending your grass senbon back at you.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*As the rain continue to fall I perform black clouds, turning the rain in your area into flameible oil. The oil covers you and your clones plus a 5ft area around you.*
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Range: Short-Mid
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

*As the oil covers you and your clones I perform Lightning Fang, sending lighting crashing down upon you and your clones. The lighting ignites the oil causing both you and your clones to be engulf in flames.*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

-How was that, Neji? Can you feel the burn???:D

-Cerberus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As your lightning ball and grass senbon comes towards me I perform great break through, dispearssing your lighting ball and sending your grass senbon back at you.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*As the rain continue to fall I perform black clouds, turning the rain in your area into flameible oil. The oil covers you and your clones plus a 5ft area around you.*
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Range: Short-Mid
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

*As the oil covers you and your clones I perform Lightning Fang, sending lighting crashing down upon you and your clones. The lighting ignites the oil causing both you and your clones to be engulf in flames.*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

-How was that, Neji? Can you feel the burn???:D

As you counter my senbons and lightning ball with your wind jutsu, i see it come back at me. I create a ball of bright fire which is powered up with your wind jutsu creating a blazing inferno that shoots strait at you.

My left clone performs Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals which creates 4 pillars that surrond you and your clones then the pilars shoot lightning at you, causing sever damage, i throw 3 explosive kunai's at your body.

Neji: It was getting boring.

Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
(Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.