Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crap, sorry xd
ok, so ill continue where we left off...im going to give you the jutsus before this one, since we finished after black clouds, we continue from there. fair?

Ok anyways, *makes a rampart* make 3 handseals, and then try to create a spring. because we are on a rampart, this will turn into a waterfall. Try it out

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crap, sorry xd
ok, so ill continue where we left off...im going to give you the jutsus before this one, since we finished after black clouds, we continue from there. fair?

Ok anyways, *makes a rampart* make 3 handseals, and then try to create a spring. because we are on a rampart, this will turn into a waterfall. Try it out
-Sounds fair to me, Pineapple senpai...
*I perform 3 handseals, while focussing suiton chakra into the rampart beneath me. I slam my hand onto the causing a large spring to erupt from the earth. I send the water rushing off the rampart creating a waterfall.*

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.
--------------
Next jutsu. Make a water clone, then make him dispearse back into water. Then, use that water and manipulate it into 4 pointed tenrils. Send these 4 tenrils into my clone.
*poof*

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next jutsu. Make a water clone, then make him dispearse back into water. Then, use that water and manipulate it into 4 pointed tenrils. Send these 4 tenrils into my clone.
*poof*
*I perform water clone jutsu, creating a clone about 3ft away from me. I focus my chakra on the water clone and perform the tiger seal, dispearsing him back into water. As the clone looses his form I use shape manipulation to tun the water into four pointed projectiles and send them at Pineapple's clone, impaling him. Clone goes poof.*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you mind explaining to me know how you think Water Clones might be utilized in a battle?
Sure thing sensai...
Water clones can be used for attacking or defensive purposes... They can be used to fight hand to hand with an opponet as while as us C0rank and below jutsu...
They sever as a second, third, fourth, and/or fifth par of eyes...
They can be used as a distraction or a sacrifice to an incomming jutsu...

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. Yes, for those particular Water Clones. I'll give you my eight standards for clones then.
First: Clones can perform various attacks all at the same time. Indeed, imagine if you had four clones in front of you all release different jutsus at you at the exact moment. Dangerous, no?
Second: It is hard to tell the difference between the real you and clones. Only the Sharingan is able to tell such differences, or normally, people just godmode this in battle.
Third: Being able to combo greatly with split-second jutsus - imagine seeing several attacks coming at you at all directions.
Fourth: Distraction in general - for example, a clone used Thunder Up, and caused an explosion, the enemy will be drawn to the noise and you could then take advantage of this.
Fifth: Release of Genjutsu.
Sixth: Sacrifice for information.
Seventh: Increase of field of vision. Blind spots.
Eight: Human Shield.

Also, what do you think would happen if I punched the clone extremely hard?

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. Yes, for those particular Water Clones. I'll give you my eight standards for clones then.
First: Clones can perform various attacks all at the same time. Indeed, imagine if you had four clones in front of you all release different jutsus at you at the exact moment. Dangerous, no?
Second: It is hard to tell the difference between the real you and clones. Only the Sharingan is able to tell such differences, or normally, people just godmode this in battle.
Third: Being able to combo greatly with split-second jutsus - imagine seeing several attacks coming at you at all directions.
Fourth: Distraction in general - for example, a clone used Thunder Up, and caused an explosion, the enemy will be drawn to the noise and you could then take advantage of this.
Fifth: Release of Genjutsu.
Sixth: Sacrifice for information.
Seventh: Increase of field of vision. Blind spots.
Eight: Human Shield.

Also, what do you think would happen if I punched the clone extremely hard?
That was great info...
To answer your question: I dont think you could punch a water clone hard enough to revert them back into water, but you just might get your hand stuck or worst cushed by the dense water purssure...

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it would depend. Because it is a C-Rank jutsu, it would most likely be reverted by Water, but if there is a nearby water source, then they could be revived then. Water that mimics a human body shape is not strong enough to crush people with density.

Anyways, let's move on. ^_^
Proceed to dash up to my clone and after delivering several kicks and punches, sending him into the air, concentrate water chakra into a hand and then swing it in an arc above you so that a huge crescent-shaped blade of water strikes him.
What happens and why?

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it would depend. Because it is a C-Rank jutsu, it would most likely be reverted by Water, but if there is a nearby water source, then they could be revived then. Water that mimics a human body shape is not strong enough to crush people with density.

Anyways, let's move on. ^_^
Proceed to dash up to my clone and after delivering several kicks and punches, sending him into the air, concentrate water chakra into a hand and then swing it in an arc above you so that a huge crescent-shaped blade of water strikes him.
What happens and why?
Yes, sensai...
*I dash towards Akihiko's clone and strike the clone with a left hook, two quick right-handed jabs, and a swift kick to its gut. As the clone begains to fall to its knees I uppercut the clone square on its jaw which send the clone flyiing a few feet into the air. As soon as the clones feet leave the ground I focus a large amount of suiton chakra into my right hand. I then swing my hand in an arcing motion above my head while releasing the suiton chakra creating a huge crescent-shaped blade of water which strikes the clone and bisects it. The clone reverts back into water and hit the ground with a loud thud.*

How was that, sensai?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent detail, though it also helps to state which legs/hands you strike with. There is a huge difference in power and body weight depending on if you used your dominant legs/hands. And the clone was a regular one, haha, not a water one, but nice touch. ^_^
Also, where on my clone did you aim your crescent and why? This is fairly important in close combat.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent detail, though it also helps to state which legs/hands you strike with. There is a huge difference in power and body weight depending on if you used your dominant legs/hands. And the clone was a regular one, haha, not a water one, but nice touch. ^_^
Also, where on my clone did you aim your crescent and why? This is fairly important in close combat.
This is great information, sensai...
I would've aimed the crescent at your clones mid-section. I would have done a dianginal slash because that would cover the most surface area...

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, excellent job.
(Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.
Proceed to send your chakra throughout the ground at my clone to have a pillar of water come out and knock him into the air.
How might you take advantage of this?