Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Narutos BM mode can only last 5 mins!'' - where in the bloody hell did you dig that up? You must be retarded or you did not understood what Kurama had meant..
He said it last only 5min because it's first time he uses it. - Which means only this time.He didn't say it only can last 5mins.
Stupid fanboys and their imaginary stuff.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. I laughed when people said it could only last 5 minutes. I think some fanboys just cut that part out where Kurama said since it was his first time.

Naruto the wind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Narutos BM mode can only last 5 mins!'' - where in the bloody hell did you dig that up? You must be retarded or you did not understood what Kurama had meant..
He said it last only 5min because it's first time he uses it. - Which means only this time.He didn't say it only can last 5mins.
Well fanboys will be fanboys

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I fell the first time I tried to ride a bike w/o training wheels then the second time,then the third time,then the fourth time,then when I tried the fifth time I didnt fall but I had problems with the breaks.

What im trying to say is that people say it only lasts 5 minutes because its new and Naruto hasnt mastered it yet.

Linear

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I fell the first time I tried to ride a bike w/o training wheels then the second time,then the third time,then the fourth time,then when I tried the fifth time I didnt fall but I had problems with the breaks.

What im trying to say is that people say it only lasts 5 minutes because its new and Naruto hasnt mastered it yet.
i never fell from a bike while learning to ride .... cause i learnt to ride bicycle first ....... hekhekhekhekhekhek

but i still have probs with break lol.......

enough joking around ...... yap u are right .... 1st time naruto absorbed natural energy he needed that oil lol..... he hasn't got any proper training yet considering that 5 minutes are more that enough ..... and he is holding off tobi too and the other tailed beasts ...

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sense much anger in you

Status
Not open for further replies.