Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanted to say you basically permad me in the other place. Not permad but I'll reopen the restaurant and start working by the time it expires (1-2 months). GG 4ssholes..

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
?? What happened ne ?
Well I got mod killed for posting my invests in the last reg game (the same invests were used by townies troughout the game and no one objected that), I received warnings/reports, and then got a 7 day ban after posting 2-3 times in the game thread after being modkilled.

The cherry on top of it all is that my gf unknowingly tried to make an acc yday from my place and ofc, after spotting my IP, admin chose to
quintuple up my ban, probably totally ending my activity in that place.

Would be cool if someone could 'put in a good word' for me there since my ban objections are being ignored.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I got mod killed for posting my invests in the last reg game (the same invests were used by townies troughout the game and no one objected that), I received warnings/reports, and then got a 7 day ban after posting 2-3 times in the game thread after being modkilled.

The cherry on top of it all is that my gf unknowingly tried to make an acc yday from my place and ofc, after spotting my IP, admin chose to

Would be cool if someone could 'put in a good word' for me there since my ban objections are being ignored.
Did you mail the admin regarding this ? If your gf made an account from existing ip they must thought you made a dupe account . You better message them it will clear the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Waindo

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanted to say you basically permad me in the other place. Not permad but I'll reopen the restaurant and start working by the time it expires (1-2 months). GG 4ssholes..
Just an FYI, but this place has no relation to that place. Complaining about it here is not wise as you have the chance of getting banned here also. Just an advice, I have seen people been banned here for doing it.

I don't think the admins will listen. In their minds, you are a rulebreaker, hence the ban. They won't change their minds on this especially not when normal users who have no power in a forum want an unban. At worst, anybody who supports you has the risk of getting banned also. This is how most forums work. Most forums are a Dictatorship, they are not a Democracy.

About your media, I don't think anyone has the time to download and give them to you. Making backups of your media is a good idea. You cannot trust forums.

@Lady Coffee Yep I did.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to trying out Mafia here, hopefully I won't get banned here too hahahaha!:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
I would divide the rules here into two types, Mafia Game rules and Forum rules.

If you break the Mafia Game rules you might get strikes and get banned from playing and hosting in games. But it will not lead to a ban on your account. So you can still use the rest of the forum fully. This is because there is no forum staff intervention here.

If you break the Forum rules then the staff will get involved and you might end up with an account ban.

@Lady Coffee Yep I did.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to trying out Mafia here, hopefully I won't get banned here too hahahaha!:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
You can be a sub in @Michelle's game: https://animebase.me/threads/draculas-castle-madness-game-48-24-sign-ups.767861/, it has prizes also. You should read the rules and if you have any questions you can ask @Michelle by PM.

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just an FYI, but this place has no relation to that place. Complaining about it here is not wise as you have the chance of getting banned here also. Just an advice, I have seen people been banned here for doing it.

I don't think the admins will listen. In their minds, you are a rulebreaker, hence the ban. They won't change their minds on this especially not when normal users who have no power in a forum want an unban. At worst, anybody who supports you has the risk of getting banned also. This is how most forums work. Most forums are a Dictatorship, they are not a Democracy.

About your media, I don't think anyone has the time to download and give them to you. Making backups of your media is a good idea. You cannot trust forums.

I would divide the rules here into two types, Mafia Game rules and Forum rules.

If you break the Mafia Game rules you might get strikes and get banned from playing and hosting in games. But it will not lead to a ban on your account. So you can still use the rest of the forum fully. This is because there is no forum staff intervention here.

If you break the Forum rules then the staff will get involved and you might end up with an account ban.

You can be a sub in @Michelle's game: https://animebase.me/threads/draculas-castle-madness-game-48-24-sign-ups.767861/, it has prizes also. You should read the rules and if you have any questions you can ask @Michelle by PM.
That' s why we're not gonna talk 'bout that no more. It' s related to that place and not this one. My objections there are ignored but that's not suprising at all.

About the game, I signed in. I'm part of the main roster not a sub.

Regarding the Mafia rules, don't worry, I'm not a total noob, I got 10ish games 'under my belt'. I will read trough the rules to make sure I don't make any noobish mistakes (the main reason which snowballed to my ban in that other place is that I posted my invests of other players abilities, tho isn't that a bit weird - having an invest role but being prohibited to use that role to help your team?) :/

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok @Waindo

There's two categories: Ability claiming and activity claiming.

Tbh you can tell players about your findings as an Investigator.

Activity claiming is allowed to a certain degree.

But dont explicitly tell them "I have investigated this person last night and found him guilty"

That's no longer just an activity claiming, but already falls inside ability claiming that's very prohibited

What can you do is tell this "I have doing something last night, and I know/believe this guy is town"

The rest, let other players to decide

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok @Waindo

There's two categories: Ability claiming and activity claiming.

Tbh you can tell players about your findings as an Investigator.

Activity claiming is allowed to a certain degree.

But dont explicitly tell them "I have investigated this person last night and found him guilty"

That's no longer just an activity claiming, but already falls inside ability claiming that's very prohibited

What can you do is tell this "I have doing something last night, and I know/believe this guy is town"

The rest, let other players to decide
I see. So it's not allowed to explicitly state the role/ability of the invest target, rather just state that your invest on him makes him inno/guilty.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That' s why we're not gonna talk 'bout that no more. It' s related to that place and not this one. My objections there are ignored but that's not suprising at all.

About the game, I signed in. I'm part of the main roster not a sub.

Regarding the Mafia rules, don't worry, I'm not a total noob, I got 10ish games 'under my belt'. I will read trough the rules to make sure I don't make any noobish mistakes (the main reason which snowballed to my ban in that other place is that I posted my invests of other players abilities, tho isn't that a bit weird - having an invest role but being prohibited to use that role to help your team?) :/
I did some investigation.

You broke the rules by quoting the Game Host by copy-pasting what the host sent you without changing the wording.

In a game which allows role claiming if the Game host sends you this as an investigation result:-

Ansatsuken is Guilty.

You cannot copy paste that in the game thread as it is quoting the mod. So you will have to change the wording.

So you can post:-

I investigated Ansatsuken and he is a wolf.

By replacing guilty with wolf, I do not quote the game host.

The game you are playing forbids role claiming so you cannot do this in that game or in any game that forbids role claiming.

Personally, I think role claiming breaks the integrity of mafia games so it should be forbidden in all games.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did some investigation.

You broke the rules by quoting the Game Host by copy-pasting what the host sent you without changing the wording.

In a game which allows role claiming if the Game host sends you this as an investigation result:-

Ansatsuken is Guilty.

You cannot copy paste that in the game thread as it is quoting the mod. So you will have to change the wording.

So you can post:-

I investigated Ansatsuken and he is a wolf.

By replacing guilty with wolf, I do not quote the game host.

The game you are playing forbids role claiming entirely so you cannot do this in that game or in any game that forbids role claiming.

Personally, I think role claiming breaks the integrity of mafia games so it should be forbidden in all games entirely.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tho isn't that a bit weird - having an invest role but being prohibited to use that role to help your team?) :/
I forgot to reply to this part.

If you are a Town Cop and the game forbids role claiming you cannot post your results directly as it will expose your ability and will come under role claiming. So you need to change tactics.

If your investigation results are Innocent then those players will be Townies. The best thing to do is analyse their posts in the game thread by using the search bar and get a few links to posts which give Townie vibes.

If your investigation results are Guilty then those players will be Wolves. The best thing to do is analyse their posts in the game thread by using the search bar and get a few links to posts which give Wolf vibes.

If your investigation results are Neutral then those players will be Indies. You should leave these players alone and not focus on them. This is because if you want to win the game, the top priority is eliminating Wolves and not the Indies.

You should then make a reads list and link those posts and classify them under Townies or Wolves. Support your reads with the linked posts and thier playstyle behaviour. This ensures that your investigation results are present in the game thread. When you die, your role will be revealed and the reads list will confirm players as Wolves or Townies.

Of course, there are roles which can mess up your results (Ghost, Godfather, Insane Cop, Miller, etc) so you need to use your intelligence in those cases.

This is by far the most effective tactic to play as Town Cop and should also be used in games which allow role claiming. This allows you to stay completely hidden as the Town Cop. If you expose your investigations in the game thread, you have outed yourself as the Town Cop. This means all the wolves will do everything in their power to eliminate you. I won one game as a wolf by eliminating the Town Cop who had role claimed. The Town Cop was the biggest obstacle in the Wolves victory. If he had not claimed, we would have had a hard time finding him and eliminating him. Since he claimed it was a walk in the park to win the game.

If you want to know how to expose wolves and townies by analysing posts, a brilliant guide can be found here: https://animebase.me/threads/mafia-game-play-advice-by-rotaretilbo.765389/.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The voting guidelines have been updated: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-game-overview-and-rules-must-read.764463/post-21847635.

-Vote: This format is used when you put your first vote in the day phase. The format is:-
Vote @player A
-Unvote: This format is used when you remove your vote against a player. The format is:-

Unvote @player A

-Change Vote: This format is used when you change your current vote from one player to another player. The format is:-
Unvote @player A
Vote @player B
-Abstain Vote: This format is used when you don't want to vote for any player in the day phase. It can also be used to negate your previous votes. You can still vote even after using abstain vote. The format is:-
Abstain Vote

-Lynch: This format is only used in games with monarchy lynches and is used by the King to lynch a player. The format is:-

Lynch @player A

• Unvote was added to fix an oversight in the voting system. Now you can unvote directly and it is not necessary to switch your vote to another player in order to unvote.
  • The restriction on Abstain Vote was removed, now you can vote even if you post Abstain Vote.
  • The reason why Lynch was removed from the Vote format is because a vote will not necessarily cause a lynch (Except for a few exceptions) and both the words have completely different meanings.
  • Lynch is now only used for Monarchy games by the King because here the King's vote will always cause a lynch. It is also used to make monarchy lynch games stand out as being different than the normal games.
These rules will apply after the Dracula game.

As usual, any feedback is welcome. :)

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After discussion with @SoulKiller regarding his game: [X], the following punishments have been decided.
  • @Aomine Daiki has been banned from playing mafia games till 08th March 2019 for not playing the game he signed up for.
  • @River Taiga has been banned from playing mafia games till 08th March 2019 for only posting twice and not playing the game at all after that.
If you want to discuss the punishments you can contact @SoulKiller through Private Conversations. You are not allowed to discuss punishments in public.

Strike list can be found here: .
Kind of late. lol

The game bans on @Aomine Daiki and @River Taiga are over now.

Reactions: Michelle