Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Soulkiller is the most suitable powerful representative candidate .
Ya unless he wants to play we can send him .

@Michelle has been very performing very good in MU game she survived the 50 player mash game and ended up winning the game , congrats to her . I have enough trust she has good knowledge on player's position there .

@MadieV is an excellent mafia player

or we can trust on young mafia protegee @Poison chan

I am open to anyone who is ready to put their challenge and ultimate test on their game play .

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Michelle has been very performing very good in MU game she survived the 50 player mash game and ended up winning the game , congrats to her . I have enough trust she has good knowledge on player's position there .

I am open to anyone who is ready to put their challenge and ultimate test on their game play .
Thank you. ?

Just like Ansa though, I prefer casual games.

Poison or Michelle would do great! Female empowerment muahahahah

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Dr.Strange thanks for your words but i don't feel like it was my win. I had a neighbour (Evan) who helped me a lot and i made so silly mistakes in thay game :shy:
I would prefere to see a real experienced player there or a native intuitive like Poison Chan.

Btw, we all can use the MU for a turbo where we can all play an automated game without worring about hosting. What do you say? It will help our reppresentant to understand MU's features.

Reactions: MadieV

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dr.Strange thanks for your words but i don't feel like it was my win. I had a neighbour (Evan) who helped me a lot and i made so silly mistakes in thay game :shy:
I would prefere to see a real experienced player there or a native intuitive like Poison Chan.

Btw, we all can use the MU for a turbo where we can all play an automated game without worring about hosting. What do you say? It will help our reppresentant to understand MU's features.
Wow i have seen your games you are actually holding yourself really good . Well the nomination have not yet started you can always put your name if you are willing to play MU champ game .

Playing in MU has its advantage since you have played those players so i think few more games you would grow even more sharper in your reads .
Post automatically merged:

btw @Hell Autarch another DN player its about time you resurrect to mafia games . Hope to see you here man .

Last edited:
Reactions: MadieV and Michelle

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What's Michelle's alignment inside that game?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's Michelle's alignment inside that game?
I was town neighbour and i had as partener a very experienced and active player. He posted iirc over 900 posts in 3 days of 12 hours
Impossible to ISO but convinced everyone that i am town too. He was day shot by a mafia vig in day 3
Actually that game was totally insane :ssymb:

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oi oi people @MadieV @Michelle @Dr.Strange it's great to see my name there tbh, but you guys are wayyy better player than me wayyy better. I just started playing it. And I won only once out of the 4 games, so... ( ̄^ ̄゜)ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡
Yes I agree that they are way better especially Michelle while we are novice here.

Reactions: Michelle and Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks ^^
We started in the same time Poison Chan. I never knew this game exists before november (Shanks invited me on NB but i said i am not interested in games lol)
And Ansa, you played before the DN games, i've learned alot from you

Reactions: Poison

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update: The hosting rule on Anti-Town faction chats has been updated.
  • Players in Mafias and Cults must be informed of who thier teammates are in the Role PM and you are advised to make a means of communication between the faction players outside of the game thread.

Reactions: Michelle

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was checking the Game calendar and I see that the upcoming game is BLEACH theme! I love bleach and miss it dearly. For that you can automatically count me in for your game. @Dr.Strange

I expect to see aizen, JUHA BACH!!!, Yamamoto, Gremmy! the quincy army! ( I better see juha bach and Yamamoto >_>)

Reactions: Michelle and Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was checking the Game calendar and I see that the upcoming game is BLEACH theme! I love bleach and miss it dearly. For that you can automatically count me in for your game. @Dr.Strange

I expect to see aizen, JUHA BACH!!!, Yamamoto, Gremmy! the quincy army! ( I better see juha bach and Yamamoto >_>)
Gotcha mate this game might be after mich s game most likely or maybe after that .

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update.

More hosting rules added.

Rules for Game Hosts
  • It is mandatory to link the global mafia game rules in the sign-ups, voting and game threads.
  • The first post of the game thread must contain the names of the hosts, co-hosts and coaches of the game.
  • There must be a player list in the first post of the game thread and it must be updated regularly.
  • All roles in the game must be distributed to players randomly through a Random Number Generator like . Do not spread out roles on your preferences.
  • It is a requirement to post a proper Countdown which shows the time period of a Game Phase. You can use for this.
  • You need to specify the duration of the Day and Night phases in your game.
  • You need to specify whether you will allow role claiming or not in your game.
  • You need to specify what type of Lynch system you are going to use in your game and how you are going to resolve Lynch Ties.
  • You need to specify how you will deal with inactive players in your game.
  • If your game has a voting thread, it must be linked in the first post of the game thread.
  • Similarly, the game thread must be linked in the voting thread. This allows players to easily go from the game thread to the voting thread and vice-versa.
  • All game related information that you provide to players whether in public or private must be true.
  • All alive players must be mentioned when you post a gameplay update. This ensures that all players are aware of the progress of the game.
  • You are not allowed to change the setup of your game when it is running. Contact a Game Manager if you consider it necessary.
  • It is advised that you have at least three substitute players before you start your game.
  • It is advised that you use substitute players when dealing with inactive player slots. Mod-kill should only be used as a last resort when no substitute players are available. This is because a mod-kill can imbalance your game.
  • It is advised that you do not give inactive player roles to members who have been lynched or killed in your game. This gives the member an unfair advantage through prior knowledge attained through his previous role. Please contact a Game Manager in case you want to do this.
  • The Town must comprise at least 70% of the playerbase in a game.
  • Players in Mafias and Cults must be informed of who thier teammates are in the Role PM and you are advised to make a means of communication between the faction players outside of the game thread.
  • If a faction uses it's recruit ability, then this must be mentioned in the game write-ups by the host. For Example: "The Cult has recruited a player to it's side!"
  • If you want to clarify some issue in your game, contact a Game Manager.
  • To the above, Do not contact Game Managers who are playing in your game. You might have to give classified information and doing so will break your game.
  • Using "Unpredictable Game Mechanics" in your game without approval from a Game Manager is forbidden. Unpredictable Game Mechanics in this context, are defined as elements which go beyond a reasonable measure of expectation for a player to have. If you are unsure if your game contains Unpredictable Game Mechanics, ask a Game Manager to review your game. A list of Unpredictable Game Mechanics can be found below.
  • If you want to use "Unpredictable Game Mechanics" in your game, then you must (a) obtain permission to use these mechanics from a Game Manager and (b) publicly announce that the game contains Unpredictable Game Mechanics in the first post of the game thread.

Reactions: Michelle