Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hii guys!

I have an announcement to make. Because of becoming unexpectedly busy in real life, I'll have to leave the managing of the community in someone else's hands. Sadly, I can't really keep up with so many things and I think it would be wiser to leave this in the hands of someone who has more time. I will leave all the calendar information and the managing specifics to @SoulKiller and he can take the measures he deems appropriate.

I will still support the community in whatever way I can and thank you very much for all the fun times I spent while in this position.

Madie <3

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hii guys!

I have an announcement to make. Because of becoming unexpectedly busy in real life, I'll have to leave the managing of the community in someone else's hands. Sadly, I can't really keep up with so many things and I think it would be wiser to leave this in the hands of someone who has more time. I will leave all the calendar information and the managing specifics to @SoulKiller and he can take the measures he deems appropriate.

I will still support the community in whatever way I can and thank you very much for all the fun times I spent while in this position.

Madie <3
Good luck.

All the best @MadieV! Thank you for being so efficient and for all your hard work. Hope you can play with us time to time.

@SoulKiller time to give you some cookies. XD
Not much of a cookie person myself. Unless they are special cookies.

Also, I deleted shanks game thread since he won't be able to host it. Apparently alot of people on line in the calendar can't host right now as well so I will sort stuff out and see whats gonna happen next. I think michelle has a game planned for people so keep an eye out for that.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller Can I host my game if no one presently hosting their game? It's number 9, the Mini tos
Alright I checked things and you have my permission to host your game. It is now next in the calendar (that exists inside my head xD) go ahead and make the sign up thread whenever you are ready and good luck in your game ^^

Last edited: