Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
requirement is 3 or less game played xD
I think it's good to have some experienced players be able to participate in the game as well. Promote it to appeal for the newer players but if some peeps who have more than 3 games wanna play let them in as well. This way you have healthy combination between the new players and the old.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good beginner game always has a couple of experienced players to help the new players in my opinion. You can give priority to those who are the newest and allow those with more experience in after.
you know I know lol

@Rei what kinda game would you prefer more?? role heavy game or play heavy game??

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know I know lol

@Rei what kinda game would you prefer more?? role heavy game or play heavy game??
Please, dont create a game just for me.
I dont really know the difference between the game options you listed but something with a little bit of flavor would be cool :p I enjoyed the Dracula castle! And I really loved reading the Disney one! :)

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont really know the difference between the game options you listed but something with a little bit of flavor would be cool :p I enjoyed the Dracula castle! And I really loved reading the Disney one! :)
I was just being curious about your opinion xD

Reactions: Rei

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland , @Poison chan , @Konno , @Michelle @Dino @Rucken , @Ryu Kishi

IF you guys have mafia queries i suggest you do ask here than in discord we miss a lot of it .

We will look into ways how we can revive DN games format here / Deat h Note RPG ? Might need suggestion if you guys are interested to make it 12 hors game instead of a turbo .

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you mean the old Disney game I made up last year? : P

Reactions: AL_sama