Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay guys I will be hosting the first game btw ill be putting up sign up thread soon enough for the trial game . Do invite players who played or never played before it will be fun experience .

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo @Shanks I was asked by Rohan to help you out hosting wise, whenever you;re ready PM me your setup and I'll see if I can help out. Is it strictly for the hosting side, may I ask? As in, actually running the game?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi fellas any queries of mafias are welcome here . New players are abs open to join the game

Remember you dont have to be online all day for this . We will make it easy for begineers to tailored easy so that you can get comfortable for future mafia games .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't need to read everything. Newbies, for now, should read only these parts.

The game phases and the Game global rules.
I think i will write a tailored one by tonight. I got similar complaints from other members as well.

I will post this up by tonight. You can edit it later if you want in near future.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think i will write a tailored one by tonight. I got similar complaints from other members as well.

I will post this up by tonight. You can edit it later if you want in near future.
For those complaining about the length of the guide...

Everything there is essential to understanding the mafia game. I would advise people to not read it in one go and go over it slowly. This way you won't get intimidated by the size. Reading the abilities (Passive and Active Abilities) section is optional, as it's only there for hosts and advanced players so that part can be can be skipped as it's very long. The guides are even divided into sections within spoilers. The individual sections are not very long and are further divided into points for easier reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone those who are joining mafia game for first time i repeat no you don't have to play 24 hrs game for mafia . You just need 10 minutes of your time to participate that's it .

It would be great if we have discord server for mafia chat

1. @Konno
2. @Chihaya
3. @Vex
4. @Mr.Lonely
5.@Poison chan
6.@Finalbeta
7. @Alice in Noodleland
8. @Rücken 定規
9.@Q
10. @Bimbonium
11 @Michelle
12 @Sixth Hokage 06

Guys Since youll be participating for the mafia game , time is something that will be taken for a factor . I know you guys have real life constraints , same for me , Is it fine for you guys if i conduct game on friday ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konno