Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller what do you think about a game with 3 hours DP and 21 hours NP? I just play one at MU and it was extremely active and fun. We can choose the best hour for DP by asking our players.

And i want to try a long game of 5 week DP and 2 days NP (= weekend free).

Which of these do you think to he best @everyone ?

Reactions: AL_sama

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller what do you think about a game with 3 hours DP and 21 hours NP? I just play one at MU and it was extremely active and fun. We can choose the best hour for DP by asking our players.

And i want to try a long game of 5 week DP and 2 days NP (= weekend free).

Which of these do you think to he best @everyone ?
Actually sounds pretty fun make it 6 hr day phase

Reactions: Michelle

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just want to say town has a chance to win the game still if you guys play smart and participate.

Theres only 2 scum and still 3 town players hopefully you guys can hone on the scum. Good luck.
You're not allowed to post in-game thread after you're dead, it's against the rules... make sure to avoid this in future games

Reactions: Sagebee and AL_sama

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
anyone wanna host??
Maybe I'll host but want to run this past you some other social multi player forum games to get in rotation
You must be registered for see medias

Also a type game I've crafted is like a who done it style game where theres a crime a detective has to figure out who it is. People are given roles giving certain information. Each round you get to ask a question trying to figure out who has motive and opportunity and the weapon. The suspect can lie about certain things but other players might have correct info on you and can call bs where players can verify. Dont have full set up yet down but think it could be fun.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I'll host but want to run this past you some other social multi player forum games to get in rotation
You must be registered for see medias

Also a type game I've crafted is like a who done it style game where theres a crime a detective has to figure out who it is. People are given roles giving certain information. Each round you get to ask a question trying to figure out who has motive and opportunity and the weapon. The suspect can lie about certain things but other players might have correct info on you and can call bs where players can verify. Dont have full set up yet down but think it could be fun.
you can host that game in forum game section

if you wanna host mafia then you can pm me