Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle Also another thing I want to add is I'm not sure how other players awknowledge it's wrong to blame one player for the results of the game but as mods can't awknowledge that to be wrong.
When we are playing we are all just players.
Everyone is equal during the game and the endgame posts contains everyone's oppinion as regular players.
You dismissed my oppinion and what I said in my endgame posts and you only want to point out you are offended and you need to blame someone for that.
Not even once you said you understand any mistake you made during this game.

Reactions: AL_sama

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When we are playing we are all just players.
Everyone is equal during the game and the endgame posts contains everyone's oppinion as regular players.
You dismissed my oppinion and what I said in my endgame posts and you only want to point out you are offended and you need to blame someone for that.
Not even once you said you understand any mistake you made during this game.
So it's okay to present opinions in a disrespectful manner and it's okay to blame players for the entire game results? And wow really I need someone to blame because I feel offended? Is that what you really think is going on?

And what exactly did I dismiss I thoroughly responded to your points.

And your saying I'm not justified for feeling offended for what he said and hes not wrong for it? The insults are blatant and I clearly show you it wasnt a constructive post and that yours was. Also you keep saying his post is meant to be constructive but fail to show that and say things unrelated to his actual post.

And what's the exact mistake that I made so far the advice you gave is give more consideration other vague advice like use teamwork assuming I didn't do that. And you've acted so far that I wasnt seriously looking at his response which you've shown in your own post there wasn't any substance in it.

What I'm taking from this is you don't want to properly respond to the points I made.

You want to act like I'm unjustly acting offended or dismissing you then very simply list the critiques that I've dismissed from you.

Last edited:

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's okay to present opinions in a disrespectful manner and it's okay to blame players for the entire game results?

And what exactly did I dismiss I thoroughly responded to you points.

And your saying I'm not justified for feeling offended for what he said and hes not wrong for it? The insults are blatant and I clearly show you it wasnt a constructive post and that yours was.

And what's the exact mistake that I made so far the advice you gave is give more consideration various things. And you've acted so far that I wasnt seriously looking at his response which you've shown in your own post there wasn't any substance in it.

What I'm taking from this is you don't want to properly respond to the points I made.

You want act like I'm unjustly acting offended or dismissing you then very simply list the critiques that I've dismissed from you.
let it be man cause no matter what is being said here its quite clear that they won't get through you

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
let it be man cause no matter what is being said here its quite clear that they won't get through you

Your actual quotes

"Your straight dumb"

Another player calls you out for disrespectful behavior.

"Whatever"

So far to all of you I've spoken respectively and factually none of you want to properly own up to your mistakes giving fake apologies and other childish responses.

you guys cant own up to blatant wrongs and michelle I think knows better but rather excuse her mod fraternity of blatant mistakes and pretend that I'm not properly listening or responding to her. Just cause want to gang up on me to act like your right doesnt make it the case. Proven further none of you could rebut what I said.

So keep saying your right while your mod friends justify you.

Super lame.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle At this point its amusing to me I'm curious what michelle will respond with. You don't have to speak on soul since it's clear you don't want to speak against him. Just respond to the post directed to you. And tell me these things I've dismissed and the mistakes I'm not owning up to. And please put these points in bullet point format so it's not mistaken what they are.

• Haha

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a very busy week I came back here, sorry for the delay.
But i knew I said what I wanted to say.

It's nice sagebee how you want an answer well structured but you don't provide one. I will not do that anyway.

You are saying I am defending SK? I have zero intention to talk about SK. I remember I said this.
My answer was about you and your position in the game looking at your role, and what you could do in my oppinion to lower the town's casualities. I don't find anything related to this is your post.

See you in games if you want to play, this convo ends for me here.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After a very busy week I came back here, sorry for the delay.
But i knew I said what I wanted to say.

It's nice sagebee how you want an answer well structured but you don't provide one. I will not do that anyway.

You are saying I am defending SK? I have zero intention to talk about SK. I remember I said this.
My answer was about you and your position in the game looking at your role, and what you could do in my oppinion to lower the town's casualities. I don't find anything related to this is your post.

See you in games if you want to play, this convo ends for me here.
Since you gave your final comments these are mine you don't have to reply to it but atleast hope you read it and take in what I'm saying.

It became clear early on that both of us were trying to have two seperate discussions I wanted to address souls conduct in the game and seems you only wanted to have a general conversation of improvement with me. If that was your intention and you had no intention to address the issue that I came to discuss then that's fine the issue is when you start validating his comments as constructive and saying there's value you expected take from it. I ask you how cam you say his post to be constructive and helpful and your initial response is that it's a long post it must mean he put care into what he was saying. After that there was never an attempt to justify his post while continuing the claim its constructive.

It was clear you were showing a double standard and this isn't even speculation on my part in the actual game when you chastised me about my comments yet wouldn't for soul.

Also want to make clear my issue with soul in the game is more than him being insulting or trying to push blame on me. With all of his posts he was clearly trying to antagonize example of this when he make it as I was trying to belittle Ansats win these were intentional attempts on his part to put me in any negative light and clearly antagonize me. It's not even a situation I can even give you the benefit of the doubt for not seeing it when its blatant.

In this discussion instead of actually listening to what I had to say and responding to it you've dismissed it and responded with unsubstantiated accusations.

While the other two I made it clear I had no care to address the truthfulness of the situation as long as they can play respectfully in the future. Instead decided to respond with continued pettiness insults, jokes and smearing.

I said you guys should care to do better as mods but honestly more than that as people to act like this over something so small as a game.

• Haha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Should I take it like you want to educate me Sagebee?

You must be registered to see images
Nope just wanted to state my issue with this conversation but seems you want to respond by continued belittling and dismissing what I have to say.

Anyways it's clear this convos pointless I'm done have a good day.

• Haha

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller Soul-chan, can I have an ETA for when your game will be. Not in terms of weeks etc, but more like "after this next game" or whatever. I was looking through the calander, but it seems to be really outdated. Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: Poison