Anime Rap + My Music in general

nendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everybody. I dropped an anime rap song along with a mini amv attached a while back and i feel like this is the best place to ask people to give it and my music a shot. Especially since this is the place i used to go to every week when naruto was being released weekly ever since not too long after the pain fight i believe. This has always been a great community from what ive seen and everyone always had the best theories for what would happen next. Its an all together pretty fun fanbase.

a little bit about me:
Im 22 i live in Houston texas and i have always been the weird kid who was reading manga in public since middle school usully. My goal at the end of the day with music is to reach a point where i can maybe reach out to those who might be suffering in any way and try to bring them out of what they are going through. whether that be helping someone through any issue no matter how small it may be up to helping people cope with heavier topics down the road such as mental or social disorders. All in all my goal is to help.

a little bt about my music:
Im completely self taught. i produce, write, perform, mix and master and edit all my music, beats and videos. ive only recently started putting music out but ive been making music for about 11 years now. I feel that now is the right time to start putting what i have out and trying to reach out to people who might think i have something to offer. I have a lot of cool thingns planned up through the greater half of 2018 and i dont plan on stopping so if this is something that sounds like you may be down to give a shot i ask for your time and feedback. Id love to gain any of the fine folks here on board as fans.
thanks so much :)

Anime rap:

Music ive been dropping weekly: