Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:hey:
i think it's about time we have a new theme here like kakashi's but with more pics and stuff

there is so many sasuke fans out here, so why not let them have an theme a theme of him?! with his new akatsuki clothes and new normal clothes using his attacks like chidori, amatarusu

if you agree or disagree please vote, but if you disagree just because you dislike sasuke then suggest another character .

:D

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has already been suggested before >.> I'm sure you'll find the other thread with ease.
I would puke if a Sasuke theme was made

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hey:
i think it's about time we have a new theme here like kakashi's but with more pics and stuff

there is so many sasuke fans out here, so why not let them have an theme a theme of him?! with his new akatsuki clothes and new normal clothes using his attacks like chidori, amatarusu

if you agree or disagree please vote, but if you disagree just because you dislike sasuke then suggest another character .

:D
It's not up to you to decide when it's time for a new forum skin. It's up to the admins. Like Mugiwara said, this has already been suggested, so please use the search function next time before creating a thread.

~Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.