iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tatsumi defeated that dude and it didn't follow the manga where he sacrificed himself for the people in the city.

Esdeath vs Akame next.

The flashback where tatsumi is getting influenced by his deceased friends were kept intact (same as anime [I like this]).

Can't wait for translation.

You must be registered for see images

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In case that akame can't defeat esdeath, I can see tatsumi jumping in and fight her and both end up dead like romeo and juliet. I think they will keep it like that. We're getting troll endings lately
Nah, i'm sure people will purposely fly to japan and kill the author if he decides to troll end us

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, i'm sure people will purposely fly to japan and kill the author if he decides to troll end us
It didn't happen with kishimoto nor the author of bleach so I highly doubt that the reader of akame ga kill even cares at this point. People just wishes not to get the same lame ending of the anime

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It didn't happen with kishimoto nor the author of bleach so I highly doubt that the reader of akame ga kill even cares at this point. People just wishes not to get the same lame ending of the anime
I'm sure the author knows people's opinions on the anime version though, that's a huge advantage. He haves what it takes to make the best ending possible

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure the author knows people's opinions on the anime version though, that's a huge advantage. He haves what it takes to make the best ending possible
You do have a point there @bold. He changed few things in this chapter (kept my boy alive and the flashback of his comrades, which I found very touching in the anime version plus his transformation in the manga is way cooler than the one in the anime). If the author don't screw it up from here on (not killing wave nor kurome) then I can see my score go from a 6 to like a 8. We'll see, m8.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again I wish the anime never happened so that we could enjoy the manga without the constant comparisons.

Also, I want to see if Tats goes to Honest and Leone. And I feel like he's going to have to deal with Akame once she uses her trump card (not necessarily fight but they did talk about it before so...).

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait i thought Tatsumi died with Esdeath in the anime not for the city, so that bs is still possible

i want death though!! someone needs to die soon, either Tatsumi or Esdeath. Akame is the star so shes excluded xD

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait i thought Tatsumi died with Esdeath in the anime not for the city, so that bs is still possible

i want death though!! someone needs to die soon, either Tatsumi or Esdeath. Akame is the star so shes excluded xD
Tats was mortally wounded by Shikotazer, Esdeath later froze his corpse with herself. He died in Akame's arms... I think. I haven't actually watch that ep except for Ran parts.

By the way, Wave was also around in the anime, he saw Esdeath die. As for deaths, there's Honest, and most likely Leone... Esdeath is also dying, I can't see her surviving. Heck knows with Tats.