5,000,032πŸ’Έ
Kumi
47πŸ’΄
Thread starter #45
I see you came prepared...

Or you could use those admin powers to change your name to "Not Rei" xd

You actually checked some of my first customs in the rp xd
You, cali, rag... emp...
The one thing I'm not missing from my RP admin days is the checking of cjs.

Found it:

Rei-Strike-1_zps13cf5763.png

/2009

Kin
465πŸ’Έ
Kumi
14,156πŸ’΄
The one thing I'm not missing from my RP admin days is the checking of cjs.

Found it:

View attachment 85052

/2009
Lmao that sig.

I didn't mind checking cjs... i mean the "I think you read my cj wrong because..." pms and such i don't miss.

Then again... doing this little one... wew... i'm sure you've seen my post in the my answers...

The pain :T_T:

Starboy

Legendary
Kin
457πŸ’Έ
Kumi
8,706πŸ’΄
Technically, I could participate in this.... It's LoK's challenge and he hasn't revealed the answers...
Plus I want the reward myself.
My own rules are bitting me in the bum! :t-t:
You should try, even if it's jus for fun. For once you ain't judging so tis the perfect opportunity.
What is the reward today btw? :snickering:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,000,032πŸ’Έ
Kumi
47πŸ’΄
Thread starter #49
Is rei getting a taste for the RP again? O__<
Yessssss

Lmao that sig.

I didn't mind checking cjs... i mean the "I think you read my cj wrong because..." pms and such i don't miss.

Then again... doing this little one... wew... i'm sure you've seen my post in the my answers...

The pain :T_T:
No way I would go back to it now. The rp team is doing an awesome job. I will be submitting cjs though soon, I mean what's the point of having bubblegum as CE and not creating fun stuff for it xD

You should try, even if it's jus for fun. For once you ain't judging so tis the perfect opportunity.
What is the reward today btw? :snickering:
It's still no fair as I can see what you guys and girls have already answered. Damn it.

Hahaha you gotta try a little harder than that. I do accept bribes and all. Just saying :super: xD

Kin
465πŸ’Έ
Kumi
14,156πŸ’΄
Yessssss

No way I would go back to it now. The rp team is doing an awesome job. I will be submitting cjs though soon, I mean what's the point of having bubblegum as CE and not creating fun stuff for it xD

It's still no fair as I can see what you guys and girls have already answered. Damn it.

Hahaha you gotta try a little harder than that. I do accept bribes and all. Just saying :super: xD
I'd be more than happy to help you with any new jutsu if you wanted help or needed it that is. Help you abuse finesse the element ahah

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,000,032πŸ’Έ
Kumi
47πŸ’΄
Thread starter #52
How do you feel knowing you made an element that got added to the series later on?
Must feel good what?

Its fantastic to see so many familiar older members coming back to the rp. Its fun learning from them and seeing them enjoy it once again!
Feels good, I'm not gonna lie. Also confirms my suspicion that Kishimoto was checking NB.

But chocolate will always be my favorite.

Starboy

Legendary
Kin
457πŸ’Έ
Kumi
8,706πŸ’΄
The day I won't accept chocolate as bribe will be a sad day for the forum and for @Zise xD

Lets just say the prize is valuable for the RPers. ;)
Wew, for once in life doing homework was worth it :lmao:
I sent an answer too
Maybe I didn't point 5 mistakes for each jutsu but I understood some of a CJ requests. This is a kind of challenge when participating is more important than winning.:hypnotobi:
*secretly gives to Rei a chocolate bar*
<. < >.>
I see you stealing my tactics there. Good on you, you'll do well in the rp :snickering:
I don't exactly understand what to do in this one could someone explain it
Hmu and I'll explain in detail if you want help :whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom