Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won't spoil it for you and I'm not watching the anime right now but I think you'll get a resolution at the end of the next major arc. I think there's a filler arc in between though.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No that's the rescue Robin etc arc that would've just happened. I'm looking at the list and after 326 there is a short filler but then you get your next major arc. Towards the end, a 'villain' appears and makes a comment on the outcome of the event and later still there is more info where the defeated villains read a newspaper. Well my memory is a bit hazy but I'm sure that's when you'll hear about it soon after.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No that's the rescue Robin etc arc that would've just happened. I'm looking at the list and after 326 there is a short filler but then you get your next major arc. Towards the end, a 'villain' appears and makes a comment on the outcome of the event and later still there is more info where the defeated villains read a newspaper. Well my memory is a bit hazy but I'm sure that's when you'll hear about it soon after.
i couldnt hold it, i checked the manga :rolleyes: