Legendary
Kin
2,991💸
Kumi
1,452💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hear the admins been busy not sure about the mods. I think at the very least if they are busy get new mods to promote various events and series.
Post automatically merged:

Also this probably should go in the suggestion section I've already given the mods suggestions like this with the reply they are busy so likely for time being don't think they'll do anything.

Last thing I'll say on this if the naruto forum website still pretty active no reason this shouldnt be either. Just there hasn't been any effort to try to promote activity. Anyways for time being still pop by and see the usual around here which is fine with me I'm happy with the people who still decide to come on here. Most of the traffic on here was a den for various trolling with naruto gone and the political discussions gone its become more series discussion which I think it should be like that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skorm

Zise

Veteran
Kin
305💸
Kumi
3,758💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe its time you hand over site to better people. I know i sound d**kward but this was not really expected.

I am saying why not new generation user get promoted and change in site outlook needs fresh face.

I might sound critical but this site has not gained traction since jas has left ?
First of all wrong section. We are working on some stuff that we think matter for the site and we will release that when we are happy with it, and we are not really in a hurry to do so as we prefer it to be done right. At the same time real life has it's own obstacles and for me personally I've been quite sick for a few months and is still in recovery, so AB has not been my top priority at all. When it comes to moderation, there is nothing much to moderate apart from some rogue threads like this one that ends up in the wrong section. Kind of redundant to have new staff if they have nothing to do. With that said if you don't like it here then move along and do something else maybe some other day in the future things will be more to your liking.

• Love

Alubama

Kin
1,710💸
Kumi
2,048💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all wrong section. We are working on some stuff that we think matter for the site and we will release that when we are happy with it, and we are not really in a hurry to do so as we prefer it to be done right. At the same time real life has it's own obstacles and for me personally I've been quite sick for a few months and is still in recovery, so AB has not been my top priority at all. When it comes to moderation, there is nothing much to moderate apart from some rogue threads like this one that ends up in the wrong section. Kind of redundant to have new staff if they have nothing to do. With that said if you don't like it here then move along and do something else maybe some other day in the future things will be more to your liking.
He is not saying new staff but replace staff who actually want this forum to progress. Everytime someone offers some new insights or idea's y'all just give us a sidelook and say 'we are working on things' this has been going on for a year now.

So many ways of making this site more interesting.
Loyalty systems
Make Kin something you actually can use instead of items no one can actually see.
Implement the username colors finaly
give us dark theme
announce new releases on dedicated shoutout box just anything. Stop saying ugh we are working on things, ugh we don't got time. Well maybe if you don't got the time or health for it its time to give the power to someone who has. I'm so done with these answers mods give us with no real value behind their reason. And by saying if you don't like it here move along you even furthermore proof that you don't give a F anymore cuz Shanks is not the only one thinking this way. A real motivated owner would try to find a solution for everyone or atleast listen to their suggestions and take it into consideration instead of reacting in this way.
Even the fact that the first thing you type is calling shanks out it is posted in the wrong section to make you feel better is so immature. should just move it to the right section and maybe call him out on it in private.

And stop living in the past and try new ways. Forums are dying deal with it and move on with the rest of the internet or stay and kill yourself because of pride and stubbornness

Last edited:

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
5,270💸
Kumi
1,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
He is not saying new staff but replace staff who actually want this forum to progress. Everytime someone offers some new insights or idea's y'all just give us a sidelook and say 'we are working on things' this has been going on for a year now.

So many ways of making this site more interesting.
Loyalty systems
Make Kin something you actually can use instead of items no one can actually see.
Implement the username colors finaly
give us dark theme
announce new releases on dedicated shoutout box just anything. Stop saying ugh we are working on things, ugh we don't got time. Well maybe if you don't got the time or health for it its time to give the power to someone who has. I'm so done with these answers mods give us with no real value behind their reason. And by saying if you don't like it here move along you even furthermore proof that you don't give a F anymore cuz Shanks is not the only one thinking this way. A real motivated owner would try to find a solution for everyone or atleast listen to their suggestions and take it into consideration instead of reacting in this way.
Even the fact that the first thing you type is calling shanks out it is posted in the wrong section to make you feel better is so immature. should just move it to the right section and maybe call him out on it in private.

And stop living in the past and try new ways. Forums are dying deal with it and move on with the rest of the internet or stay and kill yourself because of pride and stubbornness
abulama plzz..

• Love

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
5,310💸
Kumi
923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe its time you hand over site to better people. I know i sound d**kward but this was not really expected.

I am saying why not new generation user get promoted and change in site outlook needs fresh face.

I might sound critical but this site has not gained traction since jas has left ?
The time for this site has long gone. This site started going downhill since 2015. It has been 5 years now... At this point I believe that no matter what is done, this site is not going to make a comeback for a variety of reasons. If you do not like how this site functions (which includes me), it is best to move on (like I did) and not waste your time here.

• Love

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
332💸
Kumi
2,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The time for this site has long gone. This site started going downhill since 2015.
No, it's NB you're talking about. Still not going to turn a new page, huh?
It has been 5 years now... At this point I believe that no matter what is done, this site is not going to make a comeback for a variety of reasons. If you do not like how this site functions (which includes me), it is best to move on (like I did) and not waste your time here.
And for whatever reason, you still didn't really "move on" even though you've been saying that for years.

Oh, how I miss the dislike button...>__>

Abu-chan

Kin
58💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And I just join and first thing I saw was this.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
702💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way I see it, if the members start to implement things, then you can at least change the forum for the better from the outside until the admins finish what they are doing. I'm sure there is not much motivation due to there being so little people around here. So we can at least help increase the member count in any way possible.

Alubama

Kin
1,710💸
Kumi
2,048💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think like zise said if your unhappy you should find a new forum they will get to working on the site when they can.
Sure so we all should just shut up and let it die? We are at least giving some 'solutions' or put some pressure on them because we all don't want this site to fail. But at this point it just looks like nothing is happening. Not even an update on where they stand right now. And by just saying move on, really feels like they don't care about their members.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
2,991💸
Kumi
1,452💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure so we all should just shut up and let it die? We are at least giving some 'solutions' or put some pressure on them because we all don't want this site to fail. But at this point it just looks like nothing is happening. Not even an update on where they stand right now. And by just saying move on, really feels like they don't care about their members.
My point was if you can't wait for them to implement changes or not happy right now find a forum you like more. And atleast he responded so they are taking it into consideration.

Alubama

Kin
1,710💸
Kumi
2,048💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My point was if you can't wait for them to implement changes or not happy right now find a forum you like more. And atleast he responded so they are taking it into consideration.
It's the only forum that i'm interested in. And depends on how they answer.

And on all the posts I have given some feedback I've never been answered

Reactions: Sagebee

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
3,573💸
Kumi
805💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand what kind of updates could bring in a giant wave of new members. Sites are visited for 3 things: people, material, and, most of all, people with material. AB got rid of material to legitimize the site, so it'd naturally shrink.
You also have to consider that the only common anime between most members here is Naruto/Boruto, and other sections rot because of it. Thus, though threads about non-Naruto/OnePiece anime can be posted, there will be few or no responses. Few responses means a person interested in that anime simply goes to a bigger forum/Reddit.

Changing from NB to AB didn't/couldn't widen its reach much, but the admins/mods aren't really at fault. Imo, the most they could do at this point is add another RP section, and everything else is in the hands of its users.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
2,991💸
Kumi
1,452💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand what kind of updates could bring in a giant wave of new members. Sites are visited for 3 things: people, material, and, most of all, people with material. AB got rid of material to legitimize the site, so it'd naturally shrink.
You also have to consider that the only common anime between most members here is Naruto/Boruto, and other sections rot because of it. Thus, though threads about non-Naruto/OnePiece anime can be posted, there will be few or no responses. Few responses means a person interested in that anime simply goes to a bigger forum/Reddit.

Changing from NB to AB didn't/couldn't widen its reach much, but the admins/mods aren't really at fault. Imo, the most they could do at this point is add another RP section, and everything else is in the hands of its users.
I think they could of expanded to being a more general anime forum if they promoted new manga and anime.

Tbh my biggest problem with the new site is its formatting and features. Like it's hard search up old threads I'm looking for.

I think they can definitely get more people on the site when they start actively working on the site.

Reactions: Alubama

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
3,573💸
Kumi
805💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think they could of expanded to being a more general anime forum if they promoted new manga and anime.

Tbh my biggest problem with the new site is its formatting and features. Like it's hard search up old threads I'm looking for.

I think they can definitely get more people on the site when they start actively working on the site.
Yea, it is painful to search for older threads. There's no option to sort by date or jump through the pages faster. It's so inconvenient that I often use Google to find what I want.

Reactions: Sagebee