about the seal in forehead of neji and the hyuga branch family

potanezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about the seal in forehead of neji and the hyuuga branch family....
why the sign of neji seal is X but the member of branch family are hitler sign not X sign like neji?

in manga they said:
This seal is attached to the members of the Hyuuga Branch Family. Is is placed on the family member at birth to ensure the secrets of the Byakugan do not fall into enemy hands. It also ensures the Branch member follows the orders of the Main House. When the seal is placed on the Branch members forehead, their mind can be destroyed by a hand seal known only by the Main family.

but why neji seal in his forehead are diff..from branch family members?
neji is from branch family right?

look at this pic.
You must be registered for see images

please answer my Q. about hyuuga clan

Last edited:
Reactions: Misa-Misa and Akami

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about the seal in forehead of neji and the hyuuga branch family....
why the sign of neji seal is X but the member of branch family are hitler sign not X sign like neji?

in manga they said:
This seal is attached to the members of the Hyuuga Branch Family. Is is placed on the family member at birth to ensure the secrets of the Byakugan do not fall into enemy hands. It also ensures the Branch member follows the orders of the Main House. When the seal is placed on the Branch members forehead, their mind can be destroyed by a hand seal known only by the Main family.

but why neji seal in his forehead are diff..from branch family members?
neji is from branch family right?

look at this pic.

please answer my Q. about hyuuga clan
haha hitler's sign! haahah..it's called a Swatztika and it's not hitler's sign it's the symbol for peace i believe in hinduism...and nooo i don't know why neji has an 'x' and if u mean in the manga why does it have the Swatztika? well make it simple it will be too "outrageous" to put that on tv specially on a show for kids...bunch of BS if u ask me

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the anime they had to change it from a swastika because they believed it may have caused some uproar (because people think that a swastika = Hitler).
It was originally a swastika in the manga.

Genox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U now, as the word Gay, the swasztika is totaly different from Hitler!!
It's sad, but I doubt it's meaning will return

It's the same as the Tao sign, you know it, and they both
symbolize the double nature of the world

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U now, as the word Gay, the swasztika is totaly different from Hitler!!
It's sad, but I doubt it's meaning will return

It's the same as the Tao sign, you know it, and they both
symbolize the double nature of the world
I know; Hitler has nothing to do with the Swastika >.< Apart from the fact he used it on his flag, because he thought it was easy to draw.

The word swastika is derived from the Sanskrit word svastik meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck.

So how ironic it was used as a cursed seal. ._.

SuSaNo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they had to change it because americans think about the swastika as a bad thing. in japan they dont care of what they have. they have sexual image in their shows and in america there is no that muc just boob clevage but that is all

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they had to change it because americans think about the swastika as a bad thing. in japan they dont care of what they have. they have sexual image in their shows and in america there is no that muc just boob clevage but that is all
Amen.

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like many people have already pointed out, the symbol on Neji's forehead is the Swastika.

Originally, the Swastika is a cross with its arms bent 90? to either the right or the left. It is usually oriented horizontally or at a 45? angle. Its Indian form typically features a dot in each quadrant. The swastika has been an important device in Hindu, Buddhist, Japanese, Navajo, Norse, and many other cultures. The Buddhists call it the Omote Manji.

However, the symbol was adopted by the Nazi Party in Germany in the 1930s. Due to the Nazi Party's actions in World War II, the Swastika has come to be seen as signifying fascism and Nazism in the modern Western world.

Since the anime is censored more carefully than the manga, the producers decided to change the symbol on his forehead to avoid any unwanted controversies.

I hope that answers it :D