ANIME BASE DISCORD RULES AND GUIDELINES EXTENDED
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1) Aside from AnimeBase's Community Guidelines, please adhere to Discord's:
Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/tos
2) Respect one another. Do NOT be a troll.
3) Offensive (or inappropriate) Avatars and Names are NOT tolerated.
Note: Racism, Nazi propaganda, NSFW, and etc.
4) Do NOT bully or harass another member in any way, shape, or form. Includes TROLLING and the like.
5) English ONLY in text and voice channels.
6) Do NOT spam or post random messages with or without reason.
Note: Typing in caps is fine, but do not use it too excessively.
Note: Keep flashing/epileptic inducing emotes to a minimum.
7) ALWAYS check pinned messages on each channel.
8) Keep the 18+ talk or flirting in DMs. NSFW talk and/or posting material of the like will result in a warning or ban depending on the circumstance. Do NOT shrug off warnings from the Staff.
9) Alternate accounts are NOT allowed due to moderating conflicts.
10) Do NOT advertise without permission from a Staff member or mass invite members through DMs.
11) Catfishing is prohibited.
12) Rules apply across AB channels. Voice-chat, Squads, and International included.
13) Do NOT harass Staff or ignore warnings of any kind.
14) Do Not roleplay in any channels
15) Use common sense. Don't bait people to do stuff that get them banned.
16) If u have any questions about warnings or bans post in this section:
17) Suicide jokes are not allowed.
18) Anti-Semitic comments are banned.
ADDITIONAL RULES TO BE FOLLOWED:
- Leave all the moderation to the staff. See someone breaking a rule? Send a message to an available staff member.
- Listen to the staff members. If they’re asking you to do something, do NOT disagree.
- Use common sense. Do NOT be a troll.