A shout out to Obito's friends!

Tsukihana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just had a thought, now this is to anyone who is/was close to her, did she ever show signs of depression, did she ever say anything that could've been a sign of depression or sadness or anything, if you can rememeber anything plz say so. this is seriuolsy important!

iamtheclown

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know iread her other thread and because she is 15 she can't take
anti-depressants right
it is acually fairly scary even though i don't know her i am worried

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just had a thought, now this is to anyone who is/was close to her, did she ever show signs of depression, did she ever say anything that could've been a sign of depression or sadness or anything, if you can rememeber anything plz say so. this is seriuolsy important!
um why?
did something happen?

Tsukihana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara last night Obito put up a thread, i think u should read its called "....i think i need some help...this is my last resort", she said that she was going to commit suicide, when ppl tried to get a hold of her she wasnt online and everyone was gettig really worried, i still am as this has happened to me before with my best friend.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, nothing serious. But ithink the story might tell us something.

ll try and remeer it the best I can.

Obito: I was once EMO. I used to cut myself whcih didn't help at all! I used to be depressed all the time. I even thought about suicide once or twice. Then one time, some1 saw the cuts on my wrists and talked to me. He made me feel better. We soon became best friends and are to this day.

I think thts how it goes and its all that i can remember. I think she is in that staate of depression again.:(

Tsukihana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thankyou Madara. it does happen for people who have just even thought about suicide once or twice, are still likele to commit it if they spiral bcak down into a state of depression.

Tsukihana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, i'v ebeen doing some reasearch and what i seemed to find is that out of males and females, female are the highest in attemted suicide hence meaning they severly injure themsleves, but incorrectly commit the act.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito

im sorry about your friend, and i want to help you out, but its difficlt for me to work naruto base formas.........so do you have a account on naruto base?

does she have a account on naruto base, i might no her

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shit

i think i do know this girl from naruto BASE, she hasant bin on since the 4th of july, and whenever i try to send her a message it logs me out, she also has a naruto club called " alter ego " is that her? her name is obito