Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same rules o-o​

As Yoshiro sees his opponent at mid range from him, he throws two kunais at him. The kunais are attached to a long wire that he losely holds in his hands.

Hello there! May I know your name?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
My name is...Idunno.

The two kunai approach me. Using energy sensing, I would be aware of the threads attached to the kunai. Nevertheless, I side step the kunai by sliding to my far right while keeping note of the kunai's existence. As the wires passe by my body, I take out a kunai of my own and slashed the wires that keep them attached to you.

I take my kunai then infuse it with lightning chakra to increase its piercing damage. I throw it underhanded causing the kunai to arc upward toward your chest.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice to meet you Idunno! I'm Yoshiro.

Watching his opponent handle the kunais and the wire to then throw a kunai of his own at Yoshiro, he starts running towards Idunno. As he gets closer to the kunai, he covers his leg with with chakra and kicks the kunai back towards his opponent. He stops running immediatly after that and is now inbetween mid and short range from Idunno.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I thought to myself. This idiot actually thinks my name is Idunno. Yoshiro raised his leg towards my Kunai as his legs begins to glow with wind chakra. A chakra so dense that it can be seen with naked eyes. I didn't even have to sense it to know its goal. With the slight formation of a hand seal, I manipulate the water source forming a whip of water to wrap around the foot Yoshiro had on the ground and yanked it from beneath him.

Yoshiro would fall on his back while at the same time with my help to evade the kunai as it passed over him.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

I think a "thank you" is in need.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suddenly Idunno creates a whip that catches Yoshiro's foot and yanks him downwards, making the kunai miss. Though his back hurted, he realized the Idunno somewhat saved his life.. for now.

Thanks Idunno! Really nice of you.

After saying this, Yoshiro exhales deeply to release a sphere of air at Idunno at high speed. Hmph, that's what he'd get for hurting Yoshiro's back.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Right...

I quickly form one hand seal and take in a deep breath. The sphere of wind approached me at top speeds but that didn't stop my process. I release the breath spewing out a large stream of fire engulfing the wind sphere in it's body, ravaging the field and scorching it burning the grass and burning the soil that held the patch of green towards the earth. The water short range of us evaporates into a thin steam that quickly fills the field. What is left behind is a scorched earth, no vegetation to be seen, barren.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

I hope I didn't kill him.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the huge wave of fire approaches, Yoshiro slams his hands on the ground and makes the earth underneath him rise at a high speed. It would go high enough to not get hit by the fire and then stop. Immediatly after doing so, he channels earth chakra into the ground and makes several earth spikes rise underneath his opponent covering his short range.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As you rise in the air to defend against my fire jutsu, I extinguish the flames and focus water chakra beneath my feet and generate a pillar of water at an angle launching me towards the risen earth, allowing me to land on the side of the earth.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

While travelling through the air, I add earth chakra into my palms for the formation of my next jutsu. When landing on the side of the earth, I slam my hands on the ground causing a large hand to emerge from in front of me. The arm flings towards the top of the earth and slams its hand down on it, crushing you. By using the top of the risen platform as an anchor, the Golem pulls itself out of the earth and climbs towards the top. Meanwhile, I rest at the bottom relaxing.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing his opponent launch himself towards the risen earth, Yoshiro channels earth chakra through it and makes earth spikes protrude from the whole front side of the earthen square. These spikes would pierce his opponent as he would try to land on the side. Immediatly after creating the spikes, Yoshiro would run towards the edge of the risen earth and jump of it, as he jumped he looked down and used wind chakra to extend a large arm and claw of wind from his right arm. He then used that claw and arm to smash his opponent even harder into the wall of spikes.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As the spikes form in the area before my landing, I fuse with the spikes, which acting as a medium for me to slip through the earth and arise behind you undetected(Now in short range). I poke you on your shoulder as you shoot the claw of wind down the side of the earth platform.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

Boo...

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Yoshiro immediatly surrounds himself with lightning and thrusts his elbow backwards into the stomach of his opponent. Almost simultaneously he turns around, claps his hand and creates a strong gale of wind that hurts and blows Idunno backwards.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.