Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
 Official Death Note Game 

Because Death Note Games became so popular but also so spam-prone, I decided to issue some basic guidelines through which each and every death note game thread in Konoha Town must abide from this point forward:

Only one host can exist for each game, meaning only one game can be played at each moment in time
No spam and one word or emoticon only replies
No trolling, insulting or otherwise rule breaking posts
Once the game is finished, you either delete the thread or notify a staff member to do it for you
Report rule breaking behavior in the threads to make sure the game survives
Please, follow the rules of the Forum. You can find them here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zlad

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±±Warning±± If you keep ignoring the rules for Death Note Games, I'll infract members for spamming. I trashed 18 death note games just now. Next time, I will delete them and infract the rule breakers for spamming.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±±Friendly Reminder±± If you keep ignoring the rules for Death Note Games, infractions will start to be issued instead of having the threads only deleted. There can only be ONE death note thread active at any given time. You cannot make another thread before the old one was deleted. If you do it, both threads are deleted. Also, the death note threads are not excuses to spam and break the rules. This will be the last warning issued on this matter.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±±Final Reminder±± If you keep ignoring the rules for Death Note Games, infractions will start to be more heavily issued instead of having the threads only deleted. There can only be ONE death note thread active at any given time. All other DN games are considered spam!!!! You cannot make another thread before the old one was deleted. If you do it, both threads are deleted. Also, the death note threads are not excuses to spam and break the rules. If the same issue persists, Death Note Games will be banned from the forums and moved to the Social Groups.

Reactions: Awkward Linguist
Status
Not open for further replies.