Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 木ノ葉の黄色い閃光 The Yellow Flash

This is an acceptable bio to replace kakashi but you'll be back to him next month anyway xD

And as always you make really good bios.

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is an acceptable bio to replace kakashi but you'll be back to him next month anyway xD

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

That one, is epic, nice biography bro... I think I don't need to say this anymore, honestly... since all your biography's are decent. n_n

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow you are one down mod Lol
>_> .-. <_< :p o_o
Have a hug :hug:
Lol thanks, my fiancee will give me a hug if i need one >_>
Honey, everyone can go with a little luck in life. :)
Ikr, i already have my luck though o.o
Why are you doing this to Kakashi >.> All he gave you was love and fangirls!
Honestly, Kakashi should Kamui me to the alternate dimension for doing all of this >_>
Awesome bio.
Thanks o_-
I second robeh.
Good for you >_>
Dante and Darui should totally fight it will be badass , Obito Vs Minato NB STYLE :yayy:
Meh, fighting an Obito without MS with Minato would be lame, Minato would totally own him >_>

Lol depends, if Minato has Sage Mode then i'll keep him because i really REALLY like Sage Mode right now, but if he didn't show Sage Mode and Kakashi somehow gets new powers, then i'll remake Kakashi, it totally depends on my mood though o.o
I forbid this!
Make orochimaru and get snake SM, stop stifling mah glory!! <_>
>_>

Orochimaru without Kinjutsu = Lame, plus i hate Orochimaru anyways, i missed using Minato lol.
Im trying to imagine mine Reaper Scythe Arts put together with FTG >_> a fast to cut people's heads off.
Along with Hojojutsu it will be badass lol.
You must be registered for see images

That one, is epic, nice biography bro... I think I don't need to say this anymore, honestly... since all your biography's are decent. n_n
Thanks bro, we should have a match up, we haven't faught a friendly match in a long arse time >_>