Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this fanfic is only for girls not for everyone....XD
i feel like gay after reading this....oh come on..how can a guy insert a girl name in that while reading....it looks like sasuke is kissing him and hugging him when reading...:leaf:
but i appreciate your effort....XD

Last edited:

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this fanfic is only for girls not for everyone....XD
i feel like gay after reading this....oh come on..how can a guy insert a girl name in that while reading....it looks like sasuke is kissing him and hugging him when reading...:leaf:
but i appreciate your effort....XD
Thanks lol. Dattebayo!

CherryPop

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm.. I also found this on DeviantArt? I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I thought you might like to know. The account name is destinyuzumaki, I have no idea if this is maybe your DeviantArt account or not, but I thought you might like to know. If it is your DeviantArt account I apologize if you think I'm being rude or accusing you of anything.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm.. I also found this on DeviantArt? I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I thought you might like to know. The account name is destinyuzumaki, I have no idea if this is maybe your DeviantArt account or not, but I thought you might like to know. If it is your DeviantArt account I apologize if you think I'm being rude or accusing you of anything.
It's me, and there is no need to apologise.