Reraru

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Warning: This is sasuke love story and has neji in it too if you hate them please don't read. Also insert any girl you like's name in the reader box. So yeah hope you enjoy. Dattebayo!​

It was one of the coldest nights of December everyone was inside their houses or in cafe trying to keep their self warm. In the middle of a street there little meows of cats could be heard. The cat was shivering from cold.

You were walking back to your shared apartment with your boyfriend sasuke. Your hands intertwined with his.

"I had so much fun sasuke! You are the best!" You told him. And then kissed his cheek quickly. He looked away and did his usual hn. You chuckled. You were coming back from a date. Even tho he had car you insisted him to walk instead of taking the car.
He took you to many places and lastly the cafe.

"Meow" you heard a little meow. "Did you hear a meow sasuke?" You asked him. He just shrugged his shoulder. "Meow" you heard it again. Sasuke suddenly stopped. You looked at him confusely but he was looking at something. Your eyes averted at the place where sasuke was looking. He was looking at a cute kitty no neko! You thought they only existed in anime.

"Sasuke!!! Isn't he so cute!!" You picked him and rubbed his cheek against yours. "I thought they only existed in anime!" You told him. He didn't say anything even tho he was shocked you could tell it from his slightly widened eyes he did his signature hn again. You got up with the cute neko in your arms.

"Can I keep him?" You asked him. "No" he said flatly. "Pwease!" You said in a cute voice tears starting to form in the rims of your eyes. "He h-has-" sniff "n-no-" sniff you said starting to cry but before you could finish sasuke cut you off by saying. "Yes" he just couldn't see you crying.

You beamed at him. Showing him your cute bright smile. He sighed and looked at you. You could see his smile which was barely showing.

You squealed and hugged the little neko and then went to sasuke and hugged him.
He hugged you back kissing your forehead.

"What should we name him?" You asked sasuke after breaking the hug. "I don't know" he told you.

"Come on you don't want to freeze to death right?" He said as he started to walk.

"Yes!" You said catching up to him. "I love you sasuke" you told him. He did his usual 'hn'. You puffed your cheeks. "Don't you 'hn' me hmph" you told him. He just chucked.
"Bad sasuke don't you think that too umm..." You thought for a while making a thinking pose. "Neji! Awwww aren't you just so cute?" You said to him. Neji got more comfortable in your arms and meowed. "You are naming him Neji?" Sasuke asked you. You just hmphed and looked away. He sighed. "I love you too" he told you. "Took you so long?" You said and hmphed again. He came closer to you, wrapped his arm around you and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Don't do that again" you said to him. 'Hn' he did it again. "You!" You punched his arm playfully with your hand while you held neji in other. He just chucked and Kissed your cheek. You blushed 50 shade's of pink. You both finally reached your apartment. Neji was asleep by now. You put him in your and sasuke's bed and covered him with your blanket.

Sasuke looked at you then Neji and again you. He gave you a questioning look. "He is sleeping here until we buy him a cute little bed" you told him authority in your voice. He just nodded his head.

You went to kitchen and looked for the feeder which you bought because you thought it was just too cute. You finally found it and washed it thoroughly. You boiled milk and poured it in the feeder. You checked if the milk was too hot for Neji by dropping a few drops of milk on the back of your hand.

It was alright. You headed to your bedroom happily. Sasuke was reading a book.
He didn't look up from it. You climbed on your side of bed and picked neji like a baby and fed him with the feeder. He was just so cute. After you fed neji you putted him down so now he was in between you and sasuke. You yawned and got comfortable under the blankets. You kissed sasuke on the cheek and said a lazy good night. You kissed the neko's head too. You closed your eyes smiling falling asleep after a few minutes. Today was one of your best days.

Reactions: CherryPop

razz143

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this fanfic is only for girls not for everyone....XD
i feel like gay after reading this....oh come on..how can a guy insert a girl name in that while reading....it looks like sasuke is kissing him and hugging him when reading...:leaf:
but i appreciate your effort....XD

Last edited:

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this fanfic is only for girls not for everyone....XD
i feel like gay after reading this....oh come on..how can a guy insert a girl name in that while reading....it looks like sasuke is kissing him and hugging him when reading...:leaf:
but i appreciate your effort....XD
Thanks lol. Dattebayo!

CherryPop

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm.. I also found this on DeviantArt? I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I thought you might like to know. The account name is destinyuzumaki, I have no idea if this is maybe your DeviantArt account or not, but I thought you might like to know. If it is your DeviantArt account I apologize if you think I'm being rude or accusing you of anything.