Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Another year has come, another HHG has passed. Once again, it's time to encapsulate all the submissions and since it's only 3, it's easier to deal with.

Before listing these, a small note regarding the last fight: As Vayne quoted LA on the last day in the middle of his escape and submission attempt, I had to check over the quote and as expected, there is nothing wrong with the move; the attack is strong enough to avoid the other and allows him to escape as well. Due to this, his head is a valid submission. That said....

In first place, we have Never, with Korra's head at 55,000 Kumi.

Second place is Vayne with Zanda at 30,700 Kumi.

Last place is Geets with Ushiro at 30,550 Kumi.

LA is able to pick his prize as well as gain 15,000 Kumi and 8 Additional Custom Slots.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uuuhm, Could I get One "The Ability to add an HA/KG/AE onto your current custom bio" Please :D

Planning to Add Sharingan to my Custom Dark Threads Bio (Lena in Sig), I might have a few questions should I PM you?

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Uuuhm, Could I get One "The Ability to add an HA/KG/AE onto your current custom bio" Please :D

Planning to Add Sharingan to my Custom Dark Threads Bio (Lena in Sig), I might have a few questions should I PM you?
Sure, PM or the Discord server is fine. And now, Vayne.

Second Place:
7,500 Kumi and 4 Additional Custom Slots.
Choice between: Choice of Bijuu from 3 tails, 6 tails and 8 tails OR Rank up to Sannin OR Second Mode + AE/HA/KG​