Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gig is simple: guess the score of the final tomorrow and you will win an award (will decide later which one) + reputation from me.

Rules:

- You need to post the score in this thread.

- Logically you can only make one guess. Posts made/edited after the game has started are invalid.

- You need to specify if they won in overtime or not.

- In the case you expect penalties, you don't need to say the exact score of the penalty shootout, only the score of the match and who wins.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, time to throw in my betting expertise :cool: :coffee: Hmmmm.... This is going to be close... But I don't think Croatia will have a 4th Extra Time in a row, just can't see that happening. I want Modric to win for sure, but my pre-match Unibet betting says otherwise, so, in accordance to that, I'm going ahead and say that the match will be decided in normal time. Now, Croatia has scored in every single game thus far, so I don't think they will go without a goal this time neither, heck maybe they'll even score first... Alright, my Match Prediction for the Final of the World Cup 2018;

France 2-1 Croatia

Bonus; Mbappe to score twice, Modric for Croatia, mhm...

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, time to throw in my betting expertise :cool: :coffee: Hmmmm.... This is going to be close... But I don't think Croatia will have a 4th Extra Time in a row, just can't see that happening. I want Modric to win for sure, but my pre-match Unibet betting says otherwise, so, in accordance to that, I'm going ahead and say that the match will be decided in normal time. Now, Croatia has scored in every single game thus far, so I don't think they will go without a goal this time neither, heck maybe they'll even score first... Alright, my Match Prediction for the Final of the World Cup 2018;

France 2-1 Croatia

Bonus; Mbappe to score twice, Modric for Croatia, mhm...

Not even close, lmfao, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.