Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rip this fc sarada is irrelevant
You never posted anything about Sarada vs Boro. Be it manga nor anime. Her Sharingan & Chidori training with Sasuke from the anime. Her battle with the Hisoka-esque guy where she awakened her second tomoe and her fight against Chocho. There might be more but that's all i'm aware of.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never posted anything about Sarada vs Boro. Be it manga nor anime. Her Sharingan & Chidori training with Sasuke from the anime. Her battle with the Hisoka-esque guy where she awakened her second tomoe and her fight against Chocho. There might be more but that's all i'm aware of.
u also wana b a lipi feet smeler????..damn!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: Vulpini and Angel90

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We should make a V2 and give Sarada the praise she deserves.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i didn’t bother posting it here because

1 this forum is dead
2 sarada isn’t relevant, all they care about is kawaki, then boruto comes in second

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,250💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
i didn’t bother posting it here because

1 this forum is dead
2 sarada isn’t relevant, all they care about is kawaki, then boruto comes in second
I think im the only one who doesnt care about Boruto or Kawaki and everything they do is just pissing me off like showing off and using karma ah the more i type and think about it the more angrier i am lol so im just gonna stop

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think im the only one who doesnt care about Boruto or Kawaki and everything they do is just pissing me off like showing off and using karma ah the more i type and think about it the more angrier i am lol so im just gonna stop
I pretty much refuse to sit down and watch the series until Sarada gets MS. They keep BSing around like bruh. Show the damn characters off already. No one cares about spoiled brats like Kawaki and Boruto. Boruto left such a bad taste in my mouth from the beginning of the series. Only thing I watch are the fight scenes nowadays because admittedly they are beautifully done. But the story is ass right now.

• Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,250💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I pretty much refuse to sit down and watch the series until Sarada gets MS. They keep BSing around like bruh. Show the damn characters off already. No one cares about spoiled brats like Kawaki and Boruto. Boruto left such a bad taste in my mouth from the beginning of the series. Only thing I watch are the fight scenes nowadays because admittedly they are beautifully done. But the story is ass right now.
I stopped reading at chapter 14 or 20 or something, and now i was reading chapter 67-68-69-70 Sarada is no where to be found.All im seeing Boruto and Kawaki and their karma all over again ok i fucking get it. Whats the worst part they are showing off and the way they walk is just OMG is it just me or what? What im interested in is the story i will admit that and how the things will turn out but i dislike the characters so much is actually driving me insane.

edit- i forgot to add that i disliked Boruto ever since the start of the series

Reactions: salamander uchiha